Travel Agent Video Marketing (415) 335-4280
Travel Agent Video Marketing by Marketing Is Bliss, your local business online marketing experts. Contact us today at http://marketingisbliss.com or call (415) 335 – 4280 to discuss your travel agent video marketing needs!
A video doesn’t have to go viral to become an effective and low-cost marketing tool in your online marketing toolbox.
The online advertising environment has changed dramatically over the past years, and a multi-platform, multi-channel marketing strategy has become essential for every business.
So exactly how can you develop a dynamic ad campaign with a restricted budget plan? Video!
Travel Agent Video Marketing and Distribution offers you the chance to communicate with your clients by enabling them to obtain an understanding of you and your company, and create a feeling of trust with you. This is specifically vital for small, local companies.
Forrester Study Team states “video is 53 times more likely than text pages to appear on the first page of an online search engine.” This is why video seo is such a powerful strategy.
Including video to e-mail advertising and marketing boosts clients’ communication – such as opening the e-mail or clicking on any of the material – by as much as 200 percent to 300 percent, states Marc Fleishhacker, handling director at WPP’s Ogilvy Consulting.
Right here are some pointers to remember when making your marketing video:
– Keep it brief. Researches reveal that we have an attention period of about 30 seconds. So if you are branding or making a marketing video, state exactly what you need to state and afterwards conserve the rest for follow up videos.
– Combine video and still images. Blending videos and stills of your item, staff members, area and anything that you think will interest your possible consumers will include range to your video advertisement.
– Include an individual message. The message can be from you or among your staff members, or it can be a testimonial or referral from among your consumers.
– A little humor never ever injures. In some cases your very own gaffes in making the video make it much more enticing.
– Offer your videos a call to action. Make it clear exactly what the audience may want to do after seeing the video. Include a discount coupon or special deal.
– Make certain your client understands the best ways to discover you. Remember to include your telephone number, address, website address and email. You could even desire to add a map if you have a brick and mortar place.
– Distribute your video in every means possible. Advertise your video with an online advertising campaign, email, social networks, YouTube as well as your very own site. If you do not desire to do it yourself, Marketing Is Bliss’ video distribution services can help.
You might think this seems like too much work, however you do need video. Video engages your client and sets you apart from those fixed advertisements you see on the Web. It enables you to inform your travel agent client exactly what separates you from your competitors. Your videos can help build a brand and relationship with your clients.
video marketing, video seo, video distribution,