What is Search Engine Optimization/SEO?
Are you confused about, What is Search Engine Optimization/SEO?
In simple terms, Search Engine Optimization/SEO refers to all the strategies, techniques applied to get more traffic on a website or blog. Every bloggers/webmaster wants to have more visitors on their blog because that is the ultimate way for a blog to grow.
Search Engine Optimization/SEO is usually performed in two ways:
1. On-Page SEO: It is the process of optimizing a live website to improve its ranking on Search Engine Ranking pages like Google.
2. Off-Page SEO: It is the process of getting traffic on a blog/website by applying all the techniques other than On-Page SEO.
Search Engine Optimization/SEO is usually categorized in 3 ways:
1. White Hat SEO- It is a process of getting traffic on a website by following search engine guidelines.
2. Grey Hat SEO- It is the process of getting traffic on a website illegally or through ways which are not suggested by search engines.
3. Black Hat SEO- It is the mixture of White Hat SEO and Black hat SEO techniques.
For more details Visit: https://goo.gl/o51sJQ,